Eye For Film >> Festivals >> A-Z >> Glasgow Short Film Festival >> 2018
Back for its fourth year as an independent festival and its eleventh year altogether, the Glasgow Short Film Festival has a great line-up including special celebrations of the work of Eva Riley and Apichatpong Weerasethakul, plus strands devoted to deaf filmmakers, dangerous women and music videos.
The festival runs from 14 to 18 March.
View Films by Strand:
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul all-nighter
- Blueprint: Scottish Independent Shorts
- Death And Killing In Southeast Asia
- Don Hertzfeldt: World of Tomorrow 1 & 2
- International Competition 1: Paint Your Own Reality
- International Competition 2: Freedom of Choice
- International Competition 3: Dream of a Glorious Return
- International Competition 4: Parched Land
- International Competition 5: Treading Water
- International Competition 6: Where You Look From
- Kevin Jerome Everson 3
- Ladies of the Night
- NFTS Scotland presents Eva Riley
- Round Midnight 1: Sex
- Round Midnight 2: Violence
- Scottish Competition 1: Take My Hand
- Scottish Competition 2: The Point is to Change It
- Scottish Competition 3: Foreign to the World
- Ten Years of Film G
View previous years coverage of the Glasgow Short Film Festival festival:
GSFF Latest Reviews
In this world threatened by contamination, what is Nina’s place?
A Cuban immigrant tries to find her place in New York City.
A small window into the private life of Tony and his companion/pet Scrunch - a fully-grown Highland bull.
Stuck in a post high-school limbo, Tammy works long days in the family chip shop.
A fly-on-the-wall view of Graham's life and home.
Two industrial painters discover a dead body in the Rotterdam harbour.
A Palestinian grandmother returns to her hometown through Google Maps Streetview.
May 2014: two unarmed Palestinian teens are killed by Israeli soldiers on the West Bank.
A train ride reveals strange incidents.
An office worker endures another mundane day behind the desk until a co-worker gives him a challenge.