Here's your chance to add to your DVD or video collection for free! We're also giving away some fun stuff to help you become the envy of your family and friends, so don't forget to check back regularly.
To be eligible to enter for the competitions you must be registered. It's easy and only takes a minute. For full terms and conditions see below.
Through rotoscoping animation, Ali Soozandeh presents a transgressive insight into society in underground Tehran in Tehran Taboo, which is out now on DVD, VoD and EST.
When prostitute and single mum Pari moves in to an apartment with her mute son, she unintentionally befriends her new neighbour Sara. Sara is a middle class mullah who seemingly has a perfect family life but who too hides her own secrets; and so the company of Pari is a welcome escape. The lives of the two women become further intertwined with that of a struggling musician as he tries to raise money for an illegal operation for the girl who gave him her virginity. As stories of sex, drugs and corruption unravel, the lives of the unlikely allies prove more alike than one might think - perhaps the consequences of the restrictions Iranian society has put up upon them.
To celebrate the home entertainment release of the film, we've teamed up with Peccadillo Pictures to give away three copies of the DVD. To go into the virtual hat, just visit Tehran and tell us who voices Pari.
Closing date: 5 Feb 2019
Stan & Ollie
To celebrate the release of Stan & Ollie on January 11, we've have teamed up with Entertainment One to give away 10 bundles of film merchandise.
Starring Steve Coogan and John C Reilly as the legendary movie icons, Stan & Ollie is the heart-warming story of what would become the pair’s triumphant farewell tour. With their golden era long behind them, the pair embark on a variety hall tour of Britain and Ireland. With the support of their wives Lucille (Shirley Henderson) and Ida (Nina Arianda) – a formidable double act in their own right - the pair’s love of performing, as well as for each other, endures as they secure their place in the hearts of their adoring public.
The prize bundle includes a Stan & Ollie T-shirt, premium leather notebook, pencils with bowler hat toppers and a clapperboard.
To go into the virtual hat, just check out the routine and tell us who directed the film.
Closing date: 21 Jan 2019
Terms and conditions
- Our competitions are only open to registered subscribers to our newsletter
- Only one entry per competition per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
- After the competition closing date, winners will be contacted for their full address details and these will be forwarded to the relevant company who will send your prize directly to you. This is the only time that we will pass your details on.
- For all our competitions the minimum age of entry is 18 unless otherwise stated.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents (including Northern Ireland).
- Entries made via third parties are invalid.
- In the unlikely event of supply difficulties we reserve the right to replace the stated prize with another of comparable or greater value.
- We make every effort to contact winners via email - but if winners fail to respond within four weeks of the draw being made we reserve the right to redraw the prize
- By entering any of our competitions you are confirming that you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.