Here's your chance to add to your DVD or video collection for free! We're also giving away some fun stuff to help you become the envy of your family and friends, so don't forget to check back regularly.
To be eligible to enter for the competitions you must be registered. It's easy and only takes a minute. For full terms and conditions see below.
To mark the 25th anniversary of its original theatrical release and ground-breaking 1993 Palme D’Or win at Cannes, Studiocanal has re-released Jane Campion’s multi Oscar® winning classic The Piano on two-disc DVD and Blu-Ray and via digital download on July 16. Complete with a brand new and exclusive extra, The Piano at 25, which includes interviews with Jane Campion and the film’s producer, Jan Chapman (filmed at Karekare beach in New Zealand: the iconic location made famous by the film). The Blu-Ray release also comes complete with essay booklet, alternative artwork poster as well as a copy of the soundtrack. To celebrate, we’re giving away two DVD copies.
Starring Holly Hunter in a majestic silent performance as Ada McGrath, the mute Scotswoman and talented pianist who arrives with her strong-willed young daughter Flora (Anna Paquin) in the New Zealand wilderness. She is to marry frontiersman Alistair Stewart (Sam Neill), having been sold him by her father, but takes an immediate dislike to him after he refuses to carry her beloved piano home with them, instead selling it to his overseer George Baines (Harvey Keitel). Attracted to Ada, Baines agrees to return the piano in exchange for lessons that gradually become a series of erotically charged sexual encounters. As the story unfolds like a Greek tragedy, complete with a chorus of Maori tribes, all of the characters’ long suppressed emotions come to the fore, as if elicited by the wildness of the natural world around them.
To be in with a chance of winning, just play The Piano and tell us who wrote the score.
Can't wait? Buy The Piano here
Closing date: 30 Jul 2018
The acclaimed Australian drama directed by Warwick Thornton (Samson & Delilah) is a sweeping historical epic set against the brutal backdrop of a stunning landscape. The film follows Sam (Hamilton Morris), a middle-aged Aboriginal man who becomes a wanted criminal for the murder of a white man. A hunting party led by local lawman Sergeant Fletcher (Bryan Brown) is formed, but the community soon begin to question whether justice is really being served.
To celebrate the release of the film - out on DVD and Blu-ray now from Thunderbird Releasing - we've got two blu-rays up for grabs. To go into the virtual hat, just take a walk in the bush and tell us who plays Harry Marsh.
Closing date: 23 Jul 2018
The Secret Of Marrowbone
Four siblings seek refuge in an old home after the death of their mother, only to discover that the house has another, more sinister, inhabitant, in this haunting directorial debut from Sergio G Sánchez, screenwriter of The Orphanage and The Impossible.
To celebrate Entertainment One releasing the film in cinemas across the UK on Friday, July 13, we've got five great sets of film merchandise to give away, each including a T-shirt, torch, notebook and pen.
To go into the virtual hat, just go and play with the children and tell us who plays Jack.
Watch the trailer for the film here.
Closing date: 20 Jul 2018
Terms and conditions
- Our competitions are only open to registered subscribers to our newsletter
- Only one entry per competition per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
- After the competition closing date, winners will be contacted for their full address details and these will be forwarded to the relevant company who will send your prize directly to you. This is the only time that we will pass your details on.
- For all our competitions the minimum age of entry is 18 unless otherwise stated.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents (including Northern Ireland).
- Entries made via third parties are invalid.
- In the unlikely event of supply difficulties we reserve the right to replace the stated prize with another of comparable or greater value.
- We make every effort to contact winners via email - but if winners fail to respond within four weeks of the draw being made we reserve the right to redraw the prize
- By entering any of our competitions you are confirming that you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.