Here's your chance to add to your DVD or video collection for free! We're also giving away some fun stuff to help you become the envy of your family and friends, so don't forget to check back regularly.
To be eligible to enter for the competitions you must be registered. It's easy and only takes a minute. For full terms and conditions see below.
From filmmaker Steven Spielberg, eOne is releasing universally acclaimed film The Post - available to download from May 14 and on DVD and Blu-ray from May 21 (now available to pre-order).
The film tells gripping true story behind a moment that shook the world and changed the course of history, which showcases outstanding performances from film greats Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep and the very best acting talent working today, including Tracy Letts, Bob Odenkirk, Sarah Paulson and Alison Brie.
The Post tells the incredible true story of the unlikely partnership between The Washington Post’s Katharine Graham (Streep) and editor Ben Bradlee (Hanks) as they strive to expose a massive cover-up of devastating government secrets, risking their careers and very freedom in a fight for the truth.
To celebrate the release of the film, we've got three copies of the DVD up for grabs. To go into the virtual hat, just read the front page and tell us who wrote the script alongside Liz Hannah.
Closing date: 25 May 2018
Terms and conditions
- Our competitions are only open to registered subscribers to our newsletter
- Only one entry per competition per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
- After the competition closing date, winners will be contacted for their full address details and these will be forwarded to the relevant company who will send your prize directly to you. This is the only time that we will pass your details on.
- For all our competitions the minimum age of entry is 18 unless otherwise stated.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents (including Northern Ireland).
- Entries made via third parties are invalid.
- In the unlikely event of supply difficulties we reserve the right to replace the stated prize with another of comparable or greater value.
- We make every effort to contact winners via email - but if winners fail to respond within four weeks of the draw being made we reserve the right to redraw the prize
- By entering any of our competitions you are confirming that you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.