Eye For Film >> Festivals >> A-Z >> Glasgow Short Film Festival >> 2015
The Glasgow Short Film Festival comes of age this year and is branching out on its own, with a five day programme packed with interesting material. As well as showcasing films to distributors, the pres and the public, it provides a gathering place for filmakers to talk and exchange ideas, and it will end with an awards ceremony.
Based at the GFT and CCA, the festival runs from 11 to 15 March.
View Films by Strand:
- International Competition 1: Help Me
- International Competition 2: Those Left Behind
- International Competition 3: Sugar & Spice
- International Competition 4: A Job Well Done
- International Competition 5: Motion Sickness
- International Competition 6: Trouble Brewing
- International Competition 7: Past Historic
- International Competition 8: Field Studies
- Scottish Competition 1: Parenthood
- Short Stuff: Parent & Baby Screening
View previous years coverage of the Glasgow Short Film Festival festival:
GSFF Latest Reviews
A misguided monkey believes he is destined for the moon.
The filmmaker's grandfather learns about films by making one.
A little girl is taken on a mind-bending tour of her distant future.
Portrait of a crofter.
A survivor of the 2013 Lampedusa shipwreck walks through a graveyard of shipwrecks and remembers his nightmarish experience.
Everything changes for Alex, a troubled teenage boy, when he is awoken one night by someone claiming to be his brother, who disappeared years earlier.
In modern society, death is a scandal. We live in a time when various lifestyle images determine our ideals and our actions.
A series of short, surreal scenes exploring the relationship between humans and nature.
Unusual found footage.
The animated tale of a man born without his own shape, who keeps being shaped by others.