Here's your chance to add to your DVD or video collection for free! We're also giving away some fun stuff to help you become the envy of your family and friends, so don't forget to check back regularly.
To be eligible to enter for the competitions you must be registered. It's easy and only takes a minute. For full terms and conditions see below.
Wiener-Dog, Todd Solondz’s critically acclaimed comedy, will be released on DVD and Digital on January 23, 2017 by Picturehouse Entertainment.
In this deliciously melancholy and offbeat indie comedy, iconic director Todd Solondz resurrects Dawn Wiener, the awkward lead from his 1995 breakout hit Welcome To The Dollhouse, to deliver one of his funniest films to date. Here played beautifully by Greta Gerwig, Dawn appears in just one of four interlinked stories of American life that connect an affluent suburban family, a frustrated screenwriting teacher, an elderly depressive and Dawn herself. A bracingly funny, often moving film, Wiener-Dog sees Solondz tackle typically bold and tricky themes with caustic wit and shrewd observation – and better yet, he does so with the generosity and optimism to ultimately let the dog steal the show.
Written and directed by Solondz, and with a stunning cast that includes Ellen Burstyn, Kieran Culkin, Julie Delpy, Danny DeVito and Greta Gerwig this hilarious new comedy is a must-see.
To celebrate the release of the film, we've got two copies of the DVD to give away. To go into the virtual hat, just nip to the pet shop and tell us who plays Schmerz.
Closing date: 2 Feb 2017
The newly restored version of Indochine is out now to own on DVD and Bluray.
Set in Indochina: 1930., alongside her father Emile, Eliane Devries determinedly runs a rubber plantation. The only emotional attachment she has is to her adopted daughter Camille, an orphaned Annamite princess. Their existence is turned upside down upon meeting Jean-Baptiste, a young French naval officer with whom both Eliane and then Camille fall in love. Although Eliane becomes detached from Jean-Baptiste, Camille still loves him and flees the colonists and crosses the country, heading north, witnessing the misfortunes of her people under colonial oppression, and finally reaches Dragon Islet in Hạ Long Bay where Jean-Baptiste has been transferred. What will be the lovers’ fate?
To celebrate the release, we've got three copies of the DVD to give away. To go into the virtual hat, just sail into the bay and tell us who plays Camille.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2017
Terms and conditions
- Our competitions are only open to registered subscribers to our newsletter
- Only one entry per competition per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
- After the competition closing date, winners will be contacted for their full address details and these will be forwarded to the relevant company who will send your prize directly to you. This is the only time that we will pass your details on.
- For all our competitions the minimum age of entry is 18 unless otherwise stated.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents (including Northern Ireland).
- Entries made via third parties are invalid.
- In the unlikely event of supply difficulties we reserve the right to replace the stated prize with another of comparable or greater value.
- We make every effort to contact winners via email - but if winners fail to respond within four weeks of the draw being made we reserve the right to redraw the prize
- By entering any of our competitions you are confirming that you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.