Here's your chance to add to your DVD or video collection for free! We're also giving away some fun stuff to help you become the envy of your family and friends, so don't forget to check back regularly.
To be eligible to enter for the competitions you must be registered. It's easy and only takes a minute. For full terms and conditions see below.
Action-packed thriller Sleepless is out in cinemas across the UK on May 5. Undercover Las Vegas police officer Vincent Downs (Jamie Foxx) finds himself caught in a high-stakes web of corrupt cops, internal affairs and murderous gangsters. When a failed heist leads to the kidnapping of his teenage son (Octavius J Johnson), Downs must race against time during a wild and restless night to save him and bring the criminals to justice.
To celebrate the release of the film, we've teamed up with Entertainment One to give away some great merchandise, including branded glasses, a digital watch, t-shirt, keychain and a ripper wallet. To go into the virtual hat to win one of three sets of goodies, just tell us the name of the character played by Jamie Fox in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Watch the Sleepless trailer here.
Closing date: 17 May 2017
A Dog's Purpose
A Dog's Purpose is released in cinemas on May 5 - with preview screenings over the Bank Holiday. A devoted dog (Josh Gad) discovers the meaning of its own existence through the lives of the humans he teaches to laugh and love. Reincarnated as multiple canines over the course of five decades, the lovable pooch develops an unbreakable bond with a kindred spirit named Ethan (Bryce Gheisar). As the boy grows older and comes to a crossroads, the dog once again comes back into his life to remind him of his true self.
We've teamed up with the dog lovers at entertainment One to give away three great packs of merchandise. The prizes include a ball-thrower, a doggie bowl, a themed blanket, a poo-bag dispenser and a dog-treat jar.
Watch the trailer.
To go into the virtual hat, just tell us in what year Lasse Hallstrom's My Life As A Dog was filmed (for a clue, click here)
Closing date: 10 May 2017
Terms and conditions
- Our competitions are only open to registered subscribers to our newsletter
- Only one entry per competition per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
- After the competition closing date, winners will be contacted for their full address details and these will be forwarded to the relevant company who will send your prize directly to you. This is the only time that we will pass your details on.
- For all our competitions the minimum age of entry is 18 unless otherwise stated.
- Competitions are only open to UK residents (including Northern Ireland).
- Entries made via third parties are invalid.
- In the unlikely event of supply difficulties we reserve the right to replace the stated prize with another of comparable or greater value.
- We make every effort to contact winners via email - but if winners fail to respond within four weeks of the draw being made we reserve the right to redraw the prize
- By entering any of our competitions you are confirming that you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.